7 Days Best of Tanzania Experience
- A vibrant and beautiful country with exceptional parks and reserves, Tanzania is blessed with the winning combination of unparalleled game viewing and dazzling tropical beaches.
- Stay on the lookout for Africa’s most iconic wildlife while on safari in the Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Parks.
- Visit a Maasai village and spend time with Maasai.
- It centers around the Great Migration, a magnificent spectacle of life and death involving hundreds of thousands of wildebeest and zebra (and the predators that follow in their wake).
Day to day itinerary details;
Embark on an unforgettable adventure in Tanzania searching for the African “big five” and gaining insights into the culture of the indigenous Maasai. Discover the epic, wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater and the rippling golden plains of the Serengeti; tour a Maasai village; and explore the area around the Olduvai Gorge, which has been occupied by humans—and their earliest ancestors—for almost two million years.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
Day 7: Arusha
- Accommodation: Hotels (2 nts), safari lodge (1 night), comfortable tented camp (3 nights).
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Transport: 7-seat 4×4 safari vehicle.
- Your cultural good moment: Mto wa Mbu Village Visit and Lunch, Mto wa Mbu
- Arrival transfer
- Wildlife safari drives in Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, and Serengeti National Park
- Entrance to Olduvai Gorge Museum
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Airfare to and from destination
- Minimum medical and emergency evacuation insurance
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
Dates and Rates per person (in USD)
|Start dates||Single||2 people||3 people||4 people||5 people||6 people||7+ people|
|Jan 1, 2021 – Dec 31, 2021||Get Quote|
|Jan 1, 2022 – Dec 31, 2022||Get Quote|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- All prices and fares are quoted in U.S. dollars.
- Prices are per person based on double or single occupancy (unless otherwise noted) and do not include international airfare to/from your destination or internal flights during the expedition.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our African Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- See the terms and conditions for this trip for more information.
UPDATED BOOKING POLICY
To provide you more flexibility, we have modified our booking policies. Through January 1, 2021, guests can book this itinerary with fully refundable deposits up until 90 days prior to departure. Learn More
HELPING KEEP YOU SAFE
Our health and safety protocols will consider the latest guidance and recommendations of the United Republic of Tanzania, Centers for Disease Control, international and local health agencies, and destination partners. Learn More